|Processor||Computer with a Pentium III-class processor, 600 MHz, Recommended: 1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|RAM||192 Mb, 256 Mb Recommended|
|Operating System||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, or Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 .NET 4.0|
|Video||Recommended minimum: 1024 x 768, High Color 16-bit|
Improvements in v3.7.0:
- 'Charset' directive.
- The maximum parameters for macros has been increased to 20.
- Screen Editor:
- Simpler copy/paste of whole screen.
- SID Emulation.
- New backup options.
- Added support for abbreviations (BASIC V2 only).
- Line character count.
- Renumber parts of BASIC programs.
- A macro definition which has a comment with a '/' character in it would throw an exception.
- Bytes, Words and Longs were not auto-reformatted correctly.
- Auto-reformat not dealing with macro parameter lists.
- Improved error handling when renaming files.
- Carry flag not set correctly for certain subtractions.
- Renumber would fail when 'restore' had no line number.
- Importing BASIC prgs handles mixed case strings better.
- Character editor:
- Import from bitmap preview not working.
- Not saving character colours properly.
- BASIC export, some characters codes > 127 not correct.
See the help for a complete list of new features and fixed bugs.
Note In this version, each target machine can have its own default project directory. If you are upgrading from a previous version (before version 2.5.1) of CBM prg Studio you may be asked to set up your project directories again. Your current projects will not be affected.
Although CBM prg Studio is a free application, please consider making a donation to encourage me to develop it further, especially if you use CBM prg Studio regularly or for commercial purposes. Donators get put onto my mailing list (with permission) which means you get:
- priority bug fixes,
- new beta versions for requested features or changes,
- my eternal gratitude!
Click here to download C64PrgGen V2.2.1
Click here to download VIC20PrgGen V1.0.0